Early voting for the November 2022 election begins on Monday, October 17. Voters in Henry County will have four locations to choose from. In addition, two other locations will be available during the final week of early voting in November.
On the ballot this year is US Senate, members of US House, Governor and other statewide leadership, as well as local officials. Specifically, local officers on the ballot include county commissioner districts 3, 4 and 5. Election Day is November 8, 2022.
Early Voting October 2022
The early voting locations are as follows below. Henry County voters may early vote at whichever location is most convenient for them.
- Henry County Elections Office, 40 Atlanta Street, McDonough
- Merle Manders Conference Center, Stockbridge
- Fortson Library, Hampton
- Locust Grove Library
- JP Moseley Recreation Center, Stockbridge*
- Fairview Recreation Center*
An asterisk* denotes limited availability.
Early voting dates and times include the following:
- October 17–21 / 7 am to 7 pm
- Saturday, October 22 / 9 am to 5 pm
- October 24–28 / 7 am to 7 pm
- Saturday, October 29 / 9 am to 5 pm
- Sunday, October 30 / 1 pm to 5 pm
- October 31–November 4 / 7 am to 7 pm*
Locations in McDonough, Stockbridge, Hampton and Locust Grove will be open during all dates and times. The Fairview and JP Moseley Recreation Centers will be available during only the final week in addition to the other locations.
Voters can find a sample ballot for their location by visiting the Secretary of State website. In conclusion, thank you for your interest in the upcoming November election.
Featured image shows early voting locations for October 2022 in Henry County. Staff photo.